Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- Some units have a maximum age limit in years. Please ensure no one over this age uses the equipment.
- No food or drink may be consumed on the inflatable, due to the risk of users choking or damage to the inflatable.
- All shoes, badges and jewellery MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face painting, party poppers, coloured streamers or ?silly string? may be used near or on the inflatable as they can damage the unit.
- No smoking should be allowed on or near the inflatable,
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A least one responsible adult MUST supervise the inflatable at all times.
- The inflatable may not be overcrowded. The number of users should be limited depending on their age and size. If people are colliding with each other the unit is overcrowded.
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- No pets are allowed on the inflatable at any time.
- If the inflatable is not being used for part of the day, the blower should be switched off at the mains.
- No one should be allowed to bounce or jump on the front step. This step is there to help users get on and off the unit.
- Ensure no one with a history of back or neck problems nor pregnant woman are allowed on the inflatable.
- Users should not be allowed on the inflatable during inflation and deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is to be switched off. Any wetness or bubbling can be dried with a towel. Wet inflatables can be slippery and more dangerous so it is advised that the unit is dried before use again.
- The blower at the back/side has a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains and then switch it back on again a few minutes later. If it does not restart or there is a power cut inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- If you are unsure about anything, you should contact us before using the equipment.
- Please note that all persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk.
- The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
- These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. The Factory of Fun cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.